Friday, October 22, 2010

I love my food mill

I have become obsessed with making baby food.  Grae just got the okay from the doctor to start eating solid food, even though he is only 4 1/2 months old.  I've already filled an entire shelf in our freezer with frozen baby food.  I've made apples, pears, peaches, carrots, sweet potatoes, and teething biscuits (delicious vegan arrowroot recipe at a later date).  Grae's favorite are the pears.  But what was I thinking?  I have to use it all within 3 months of making them and he eats one little cube a day (I have filled little ice cube trays with the food I've made and frozen them in freezer bags).  It's just fun.  I guess I could always eat them to get rid of them when the time comes.  I can't wait to start making different combinations of foods to freeze and watch Grae eat.  He's the cutest..

No comments:

Post a Comment